Proposition 65 Settlement Approved for Omega-3 Products
Posted: February 4,2012
An agreement was approved and entered in the California Superior Court on February 1 around Proposition 65 issues for omega-3 products
GOED Organizes Nutracon Omega-3 Conference Track
Posted: January 17,2012
Billed as a GOED Exchange Satellite Event, a full day conference track on omega-3s has been organized at Nutracon 2012 by GOED. The conference track, which takes place on Wednesday, March ...
Posted: October 7,2011
Contrary to results from previous investigations...the present results suggest that a high-fat (>80%) enteral formula supplement with...EPA and DHA...does not benefit individuals with ALI. When ...
Reports that Fish Oil Reduces Chemotherapy Effectiveness are Premature
Posted: September 22,2011
While the preclinical experiments reported in the present publication were well designed and executed, the potential applicability of the results to clinical chemotherapy is dependent upon the out ...
Omega-3 Heart Health Benefit Questioned
Posted: September 15,2011
The headline “Study Clouds Picture on Omega-3s and Heart Health” carried by the news media couldn’t be further from the truth
- Omega-3 supplement restrictions in Indonesia reversed after pressure from trade associations
- Fish oils & bleeding risk: Extensive review supports safety of supplements
- Most NZ fish oil supplements meet label claims, oxidation levels: GOED analysis
- Educating consumers on omega-3 benefits, and reminding them of those, remains challenge, event attendees told
- DHA vs EPA: Which omega-3 is better for raising the Omega-3 Index?