GOED Praises American Heart Association Statement on Triglyceride Management
Posted: May 2,2011
America’s leading heart disease prevention agency has issued a scientific statement on triglyceride management, which could stand to affect the nearly one-third of the U.S. population that have ...
GOED Announces New Board of Directors
Posted: February 22,2011
To reflect continuing membership growth, the Global Organization for EPA and DHA (GOED) confirmed it has expanded its board of directors to 16 members and appointed its officers for fiscal year 20 ...
Norway: We Need Better Analytical Tools for Marine Oils
Posted: October 6,2010
GOED has its own standard, which is also more severe. 'It's a very positive sign that the industry is establishing more stringent Pharmacopoeia demands " [Gjermund] Vogt stressed ...
Australian Study Says Omega 3s Can Cut Health Costs
Posted: September 13,2010
The study looked at [other complementary treatments]," according to GOED. " All were found to be cost effective, but none as much as fish oils for reducing the costs of secondary cardiovascular di ...
- New GOED director Ellen Schutt aims to reinforce omega-3s message with healthcare professionals
- CRN, GOED file joint brief asking court to deny Amarin appeal in fish oils case
- GOED says results of null trial on omega-3s’ effects on dry eye have been overstated
- Ismail implores omega-3 industry to show leadership in supporting science, consumer research
- Ismail to step down as GOED leader