Frost predicts buoyant global omega-3 growth
Posted: July 20,2010
Frost singles out the Global Organization of EPA & DHA Omega-3 (GOED) and broader trade groups as being a key driver in the segment’s growth
CRN & GOED Comment on New Dietary Guidelines
Posted: June 19,2010
GOED believes recommendations to include the use of supplements and 'functional foods' with added EPA/DHA to achieve intake targets associated with EPA and DHA and reduced risk of chronic disease ...
GOED Names New Board of Directors
Posted: June 25,2010
EC considers extending ALA claim to DHA
Posted: June 16,2010
"GOED vocally supported the extension of any ALA claim to a DHA claim."
Lovaza Battles Supplements for Slice of Omega-3 Market
Posted: June 1,2010
These ads have been good for business [by] bringing awareness to the whole category," [said Adam Ismail, Executive Director of GOED]
- Omega-3 supplement restrictions in Indonesia reversed after pressure from trade associations
- Fish oils & bleeding risk: Extensive review supports safety of supplements
- Most NZ fish oil supplements meet label claims, oxidation levels: GOED analysis
- Educating consumers on omega-3 benefits, and reminding them of those, remains challenge, event attendees told
- DHA vs EPA: Which omega-3 is better for raising the Omega-3 Index?