GOED is a proactive trade association whose members are involved in the supply, manufacture and distribution of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) omega-3 fatty acids. The organization's objectives are to promote and protect the category, educate consumers about the health benefits of EPA/DHA, and work with government groups, the healthcare community and the industry, while setting high standards for its business sector. GOED and its members are committed to personal integrity, ethical corporate behavior, public safety and quality assurance. Part of this mission is educating other interested parties such as media, the larger nutraceutical industry, consumers and healthcare practitioners about important issues related to EPA and DHA omega-3s.
Click the appropriate link to learn more.
Information for Industry
- GOED and William Reed announce global events partnership to support Omega-3 industry
- GOED: The biggest opportunity is to educate healthcare providers in primary care
- Omega-3 fish oil supplements linked to lower CHD death risk: Study
- GOED Publishes Omega 3 Oxidation Control Guidelines
- GOED chief on the oxidation issue, meta-analyses, and a new clinical trials database