What do typical US omega-3 supplement consumers look like, and what influences their buying habits?
How does that differ from the overall supplement consumer?
A brand new report detailing consumer market research completed in June 2021 is now available from GOED.
- What are the demographics of the typical omega-3 consumer?
- What do consumers spend monthly, on average, on omega-3 supplements?
- What are omega-3 consumers’ health concerns, and how do they compare to the typical supplement consumer?
- How does this change depending on the age of the consumer?
- What product attributes impact purchase decisions, and what factors drive omega-3 supplement usage?
- How important are transparency and sustainability?
NOTE FOR GOED MEMBERS: The report is complimentary for Leadership and Plus level GOED members. Please click here to log in and access GOED's market research area.
Base-level members can get the report at a discounted rate of US$399. If your company is a Base-level member, log into your account and refresh this page to purchase at the discounted rate.
Please contact us for any help accessing the member discount or to request a sample.