Date: Thursday, April 29th at 9:00 a.m. PDT / 12:00 p.m. EDT.
Join us for a comprehensive look at what’s happening with EPA and DHA omega-3 supplements on the largest US e-commerce site Amazon.com. ClearCut Analytics, an expert in retail analytics, will provide an overview of the EPA and DHA supplement category and discuss recent developments, growth areas and future challenges and opportunities.
The webinar will highlight:
- How the omega-3 supplement market has evolved in the last year, with a look at pre-COVID data compared to now
- Which subcategories – fish oil, krill oil, algae oil – and health benefit areas — heart health, brain health, prenatal, etc. — are doing particularly well
- How omega-3s compare to other supplement categories and where new opportunities lie
- Other key insights about new category entrants, third party resellers, and top-selling products
- The latest on platform challenges related to the new supplement guidelines that go into effect in May
Registration for this webinar is complimentary for employees at Leadership and Plus level GOED member companies, who can register below.
Leadership / Plus register here »
Base level members can register for a discounted US$49.00.
Non-GOED members can attend for US$99.