As part of GOED's scientifically-oriented activities, the organization commissions scientific reports as well as monitors and disseminates reports issued by global third parties.
- Oxidation in Omega-3 Oils: An Overview (November 2015)
- Contaminants in Fish Oil Supplements (Joint GOED-Nutrasource white paper) (August 2013)
- Heart Health White Paper (CRN Working Group)(2013)
- Deloitte Report: Cost Benefit Analysis of Fish Oils on Secondary Prevention of Coronary Heart Disease (2012)
- Lewin Group: Role of Dietary Supplements in Helping Seniors Maintain Their Independence (2006)