GOED Exchange 2022, the Omega-3 Industry’s Premier Event, Is Open for Registration
Registration is now open for the GOED Exchange, the premier biennial event for omega-3 professionals. The event will take place February 15-17, 2022, in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., USA. The conference is an in-person event, but because of the continued uncertainty around the global Covid-19 pandemic, GOED will also offer a virtual option with live-streamed and recorded sessions.
This international conference, now in its seventh iteration, is unique in its out-of-the-box content and its ability to bring together thought leaders and the brightest minds in the omega-3s industry for conversation, networking and education. The in-person event will take place at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean.
Featured sessions and speakers include:
- An opening keynote from Paul Rulkens, an expert in high performance and an acclaimed TED talk speaker, on how to spark innovation.
- A session on understanding consumers in the U.S., China and India, some of the largest and emerging omega-3 markets.
- Several future-focused sessions — a look at retail in the post-COVID world, thoughts on the evolution of personalized nutrition and an analysis of new omega-3 technologies such as SPMs
- A closing keynote with Dr. Damon Centola of the University of Pennsylvania on how to inspire behavior change.
- Plus, sessions on supply chain dynamics, omega-3s and sustainability, and much more.
The three-day conference draws executives from the global supply chain in corporate management, sales and marketing, and R&D. For more information, visit goed-exchange.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.